Dr. Paul Alexander, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alexander's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Alexander, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Alexander completed a residency at Yale University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Butler Hospital. Dr. Alexander is board certified in Psychiatry.
- NIMH, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Yale University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Hartford Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Butler Hospital345 Blackstone Blvd, Providence, RI 02906 Existing Patients: (401) 421-0060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alexander?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alexander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alexander frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Psychiatric Diseases, and Phobia.
Dr. Alexander's office is located at 345 Blackstone Blvd, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alexander has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.