Dr. Paul Vignola, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vignola's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Vignola, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boone, NC. Dr. Vignola completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Watauga Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vignola is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harvard University, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Fordham University, Undergraduate School — 1967
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Center175 Mary St, Boone, NC 28607 Existing Patients: (828) 264-9664
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vignola?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vignola accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vignola frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Vignola's office is located at 175 Mary St, Boone, NC 28607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vignola has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Watauga Medical Center