Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (713) 441-1100.
Dr. Paul Schurmann, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Paul Schurmann, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Houston, TX. Dr. Schurmann completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center-Internal Medicine-Philadelphia. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schurmann is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates
Houston Methodist Department of Cardiology6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030 Call
- Baylor College of Medicine- Cardiovascular Disease-Houston, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center-Internal Medicine-Philadelphia, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center-Philadelphia, Internship Hospital
- Universidad Central de Venezuela Facultad de Medicina-Caracas, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schurmann?
He is thoughtful and considerate. He takes time to listen to his patients. I highly recommend him.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schurmann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Schurmann, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schurmann's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schurmann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schurmann frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Schurmann's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schurmann speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.