Dr. Fallon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Fallon, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Portsmouth, NH. Dr. Fallon completed a residency at Mass Mh Ctr. He currently practices at Brad Lebo, Ph. D. and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fallon is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mass Mh Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Harvard University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fallon?
He is awesome! He is non-judgmental and very patient. He is easy to talk to about difficult issues. He has a degree from Harvard but is down to earth. I would recommend him to anyone who needs medication or treatment. He is not a pill pusher and cares about his patients health.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Beverly Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Brad Lebo, Ph. D.
Portsmouth Psychiatric Associates404 The Hill, Portsmouth, NH 03801 (603) 431-3220