Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shea accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patrick Shea, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Shea completed a residency at University of Utah Neuropsychiatric Institute. He currently practices at Primary Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shea is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University of Utah Neuropsychiatric Institute, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Primary Childrens Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School, Medical School — 2009
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Primary Children's Hospital100 N Mario Capecchi Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84113 Existing Patients: (801) 662-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shea?
He has done a great job with my son.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shea frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Nondependent Alcohol Abuse, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Shea's office is located at 100 N Mario Capecchi Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84113. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shea has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.