Dr. Patrick Anderson, MD is a oncology specialist in South Orange, NJ. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at Center for Gynecologic Oncology & Womens Health and is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Center for Gynecologic Oncology & Womens Health
Center for Gynecologic Oncology & Womens Health120 Irvington Ave, South Orange, NJ 07079 Existing Patients: (973) 762-7270
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine-Yeshiva University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
He's a very excellent doctor who really cares about his patients. I'm so glad that I have him for a doctor
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center