Dr. Litam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patrick Litam, MD is a oncology specialist in Elyria, OH. Dr. Litam completed a residency at U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Medical Oncology. He currently practices at Hematology Oncology Center and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Litam is board certified in Hematology.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital|Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Medical Oncology, Residency Hospital
- University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology Oncology Center
Hematology Oncology Center41201 Schadden Rd, Elyria, OH 44035 Existing Patients: (440) 324-0401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Litam?
Once you get to know Dr Litam, you will see he is a compassionate doctor who really cares about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patrick Litam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Litam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Litam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Litam frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Litam's office is located at 41201 Schadden Rd, Elyria, OH 44035. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital
- University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center