Dr. Patrick Kim, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at PENN PRESYBTERIAN MEDICAL CENTER - TRAUMA SURGE and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
Penn Presybterian Medical Center - Trauma Surge
Penn Presybterian Medical Center - Trauma Surge51 N 39th St Rm 120, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (215) 662-8767
Hospital of University of Pennsylvania
Hospital of University of Pennsylvania3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (215) 662-6156
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center