Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Patrick Stiff, MD is a hematology specialist in Maywood, IL. Dr. Stiff completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic. and is affiliated with Gottlieb Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stiff is board certified in Hematology.
- Cleveland Clinic, Residency Hospital
- Meml Sloan-Kettering MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2160 S 1st Ave Bldg 54, Maywood, IL 60153 Existing Patients: (708) 327-3148
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stiff?
Dr. Stiff is an incredible physician who routinely goes above and beyond for his patients. He was aggressive in the care of my father yet was also patient to explain in great detail where we were with treatments and what our options are. We're very grateful for Dr. Stiff and all his time and energies in helping our family heal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stiff frequently treats Blood Cancers and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Stiff's office is located at 2160 S 1st Ave Bldg 54, Maywood, IL 60153. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stiff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center