Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Patrick Sheehy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Topeka, KS. Dr. Sheehy completed a residency at Marshfield Clin. He currently practices at Saint Francis Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Stormont Vail Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheehy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Marshfield Clin, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Heart and Vascular Center
Saint Francis Heart and Vascular Center600 SW COLLEGE AVE, Topeka, KS 66606 Existing Patients: (785) 233-9643
University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus1700 SW 7th St, Topeka, KS 66606 Existing Patients: (785) 295-8108
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheehy?
Wonderful bedside manner! Explains everything and answers all questions happily! Great guy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sheehy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sheehy frequently treats Heart Conditions and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Sheehy's office is located at 600 SW COLLEGE AVE, Topeka, KS 66606. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stormont Vail Hospital