Dr. Patrick Fernicola, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Fernicola completed a residency at Madigan Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Hughston Clinic and is affiliated with Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fernicola is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- The Hughston Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Georgetown University College Of Arts and Science, Undergraduate School — 1985
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fernicola?
Dr Fernicola replaced both my shoulders and both knees, the first shoulder in 2008, both knees in 2010 and the last shoulder in 2013. At 81, i am most grateful for my excellent experience with him. Recoveries were easy, hospitals pleasant and comfortable, and he always gave me all the time I needed.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare
- Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center