Dr. Patrick Smith, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Columbia, MO. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs. He currently practices at Columbia Orthopaedic Group and is affiliated with Ellis Fischel Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Columbia Orthopaedic Group
Columbia Orthopaedic Group1 S Keene St, Columbia, MO 65201 Existing Patients: (573) 443-2402
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- Hughston Orth Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith has operated on both my knee and arm at various times. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Smith. Beyond being a top-tier surgeon, he actually "takes care" of his patients. By that I mean he personally checks in on you to see how you are doing and is completely open and available for questions about your medical care. Also, his entire staff has been wonderful. I count Dr. Smith as one of the reasons that I am glad to live in Columbia...he has been that important to me being able to enjoy my lifestyle.
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
- University Of Missouri Health Care