Dr. Parnika Saxena, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saxena's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Parnika Saxena, MB BS is a psychiatry specialist in Brockton, MA. She currently practices at Brockton Neighborhood Health Center and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saxena is board certified in Psychiatry.
- RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND MANIPAL ACADEMY OF HIGHER EDUCATION (M.A.H.E.) MANGAL, Medical School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brockton Neighborhood Health Center63 Main St, Brockton, MA 02301 Existing Patients: (508) 559-6699
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saxena?
Dr. Parnika Saxena goes out of her way to help her patients. That includes her super secretary's. I am a healthy, and happy woman thanks to her I give her 10 Stars..
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saxena accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saxena frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Psychotic Disorders, and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Saxena's office is located at 63 Main St, Brockton, MA 02301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saxena has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center