Dr. Soni has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Parimal Soni, MD is a integrative medicine specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Soni completed a residency at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. and is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soni is board certified in Integrative Medicine.
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Baroda Med Coll, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3802 Poplar Hill Rd Ste E, Chesapeake, VA 23321 Existing Patients: (757) 483-3560
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soni?
I travel a hour each way to see Dr. Soni since it is hard to find a highly qualified physician in family practice, internal medicine and naturopathic who is top notch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parimal Soni, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Soni's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soni frequently treats Hypothyroidism, Thyroid Disease, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Soni's office is located at 3802 Poplar Hill Rd Ste E, Chesapeake, VA 23321. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soni speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center