Dr. Param Sharma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sharma's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Param Sharma, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Sharma completed a residency at Kaleida Health Sys Buffalo Gen. He currently practices at Marshfield Clinic Health System and is affiliated with Marshfield Medical Center - Marshfield. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kaleida Health Sys Buffalo Gen, Residency Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center W La, Residency Hospital
- OHIO VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER / SCHOOL OF XRAY TECHNOLOGY, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharma?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sharma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sharma frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sharma's office is located at 1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sharma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marshfield Medical Center - Marshfield