Dr. Papaiah Sreepada, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sreepada's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Papaiah Sreepada, MD is a neurology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Sreepada completed a residency at Kingsboro Psychology Center. He currently practices at Ferrell Duncan Clinic and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sreepada is board certified in Neurology.
- Kingsboro Psychology Center, Residency Hospital
- Norwich Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ny Med College, Residency Hospital
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sreepada?
This doctor was the perfect mix of listening, asking questions, and reviewing chart history. He made a diagnosis after thoroughly going over my history and condition currently. I easily understood his English 99% of the time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sreepada accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sreepada frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Essential Tremor.
Dr. Sreepada's office is located at 1001 E Primrose St, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sreepada has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South