Dr. Papageorgiou has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lexington, MA. Dr. Papageorgiou completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Medical Care Center - Lexington and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Papageorgiou is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Care Center - Lexington
Medical Care Center - Lexington482 Bedford St, Lexington, MA 02420 Existing Patients: (978) 691-5690
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Papageorgiou?
Dr. Papageorgiou truly cares for his patients. I am happy to be under his care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Papageorgiou's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Papageorgiou accepts your insurance.
Dr. Papageorgiou frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Papageorgiou's office is located at 482 Bedford St, Lexington, MA 02420. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Papageorgiou speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center