Dr. Pankaj Merchia, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Merchia completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at SleepHeart. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Merchia is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- The Johns Hopkins Univ, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merchia?
I started with Dr. Merchia over a year ago and have had a wonderful experience and results. He has really worked with me to move me forward using my BiPap machine. My life has been greatly improved, sleeping through the night, feeling rested, no more acid reflux, and lower blood pressure. Easy and accommodating when making appointments. Has really made a difference in my life.