Dr. Simpson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pamela Simpson, MD is a hematology specialist in Newark, DE. Dr. Simpson completed a residency at Christiana Care Health Sys. She currently practices at Regional Hematology and Oncology P A and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Christiana Care Health Sys, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simpson?
Awesome! We absolutely love Dr. Simpson. She is smart, down to earth and cares very much for the well-being of her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Simpson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Simpson frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Simpson's office is located at 4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 2400, Newark, DE 19713. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Simpson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
Regional Hematology and Oncology P A4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 2400, Newark, DE 19713 Existing Patients: (302) 731-7782