Dr. Pamela Munster, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Munster's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pamela Munster, MD is a medical oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Munster completed a residency at In University School Of Med. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Munster is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- In University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Mem Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital
- Universitat Bern, Medizinische Fakultat, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of California San Francisco
Mt Zion Hosp & Med Ctr of the Ucsf1600 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-7070
Ucsf Medical Center505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 885-7796
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Munster?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Munster accepts your insurance.
Dr. Munster frequently treats Cancer, Bone Disorders, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Munster's office is located at 1600 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Munster has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus