Dr. Pamela Jones, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in North Andover, MA. Dr. Jones completed a residency at University of Vermont. She currently practices at Associates in Orthopedics and is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jones is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Associates in Orthopedics
Associates in Orthopedics PC231 Sutton St, North Andover, MA 01845 Existing Patients: (978) 725-0900
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Vermont, Residency Hospital
- University of Vermont, Internship Hospital
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones?
Dr. Jones replaced my thumb joint and performed carpel tunnel surgery on my right hand. After four years of suffering, I’m now totally pain free and have full use of my hand. Thank you for a job well done.
- Holy Family Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital