Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pamela Burg, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Burg completed a residency at University of California, Los Angeles. She currently practices at NORTHWEST PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY and is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burg is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University of California, Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of California, Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Wake Forest/Bowman Grey, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Pediatric Cardiology
Northwest Center for Congenital Heart Disease101 W 8th Ave Ste 4300, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 747-6707
Kootenai Medical Center Kpc Mid Level2003 Kootenai Health Way, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Existing Patients: (509) 747-6707
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burg?
Always helpful and explains the issues very well. Great with my sons heart condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burg frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Burg's office is located at 101 W 8th Ave Ste 4300, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center