Dr. Weber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pamela Weber, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Shirley, NY. Dr. Weber completed a residency at Ny Eye Ear Infirm. She currently practices at Island Retina and is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mass EE Infirm-Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Retina Assoc, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Ny Eye Ear Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1984
- McGill University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Island Retina1500 William Floyd Pkwy Ste 304, Shirley, NY 11967 Existing Patients: (631) 924-4300
- 2 283 Commack Rd Ste 325, Commack, NY 11725 Existing Patients: (632) 486-6672
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weber?
I had two disastrous visits with retina specialist’s before I meet Doctor Weber and her staff. Her staff is friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. They introduced themselves and told me their roles in the office. My exams and test procedures were explained and my questions and concerns were addressed in a caring way. They also handled details with my insurance company. Dr. Weber is fantastic. You can tell she really cares for her patients. I am fortunate to have found her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pamela Weber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weber frequently treats Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), Drusen, and Retinal Dystrophy.
Dr. Weber's office is located at 1500 William Floyd Pkwy Ste 304, Shirley, NY 11967. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Community Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital