Dr. Paldeep Atwal, MD is a geneticist in Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Atwal completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. He currently practices at Atwal Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Atwal is board certified in Medical Biochemical Genetics.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Royal College Of Physicians Of The United Kingdom, Residency Hospital — 2012
- NHS Scotland Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Glasgow / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atwal?
I have seen so many specialists trying to figure out why my medical issues have been increasing/changing; all of whom thought the issues were not related or were unable to decipher what was happening. Dr. Atwal actually listened and was able to explain to me how the issues were related and what was happening, and provided an accurate diagnosis. I really liked his set up for telemedicine, it was a great option for those living in rural areas.