New patients may call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment.
Dr. P Brownstein, MD is a urology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Brownstein completed a residency at Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Jefferson Urology Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brownstein is board certified in Urology.
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- UC San Diego Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Consumer Health Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brownstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Brownstein frequently treats the following conditions: Polyuria, Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Balanoposthitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Brownstein's office is located at 33 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. P Brownstein, MD is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. P Brownstein, MD holds board certifications in Urology.
Dr. Brownstein has over 52 years of healthcare experience.
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital