Dr. Mogabgab has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Owen Mogabgab, MD is a cardiology specialist in Harvey, LA. Dr. Mogabgab completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. and is affiliated with Tulane Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mogabgab is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mogabgab?
The staff is very friendly , would definitely recommend CIS to anyone that is having heart problems .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Owen Mogabgab, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mogabgab's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mogabgab accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mogabgab frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Sinus Tachycardia, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Mogabgab's office is located at 1901 Manhattan Blvd Bldg A Ste 200, Harvey, LA 70058. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tulane Medical Center
- University Medical Center New Orleans
- 1 1901 Manhattan Blvd Bldg A Ste 200, Harvey, LA 70058 Existing Patients: (504) 354-5252