Dr. Otis Warr IV, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Warr IV's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Otis Warr IV, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mountain Home, AR. Dr. Warr IV completed a residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Assocs N Ctrl AR and is affiliated with Baxter Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Warr IV is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Assocs N Ctrl AR
Cardiovascular Assocs N Ctrl AR555 W 6th St, Mountain Home, AR 72653 Existing Patients: (870) 425-8288
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warr IV?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Warr IV accepts your insurance.
Dr. Warr IV frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Warr IV's office is located at 555 W 6th St, Mountain Home, AR 72653. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Warr IV has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baxter Regional Medical Center