Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Qubaiah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Osama Qubaiah, MD is a hematology specialist in Alton, IL. Dr. Qubaiah completed a residency at St. Louis Univ Hosp. He currently practices at ALTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Alton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Qubaiah is board certified in Hematology.
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- St. Louis Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- St. Louis Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2003
- St. Louis Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Jordan Univ of Sci & Tech, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alton Memorial Hospital
Alton Memorial Hospital4 Memorial Dr Ste 132, Alton, IL 62002 Existing Patients: (618) 463-7323
Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Oncology
Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Oncology3850 S National Ave Ste 520, Springfield, MO 65807 Existing Patients: (417) 875-2607
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qubaiah?
I saw Dr. Qubaiah on June 17 2020. He was very thorough and I liked him very much. Kisker Medical Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Qubaiah frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Qubaiah's office is located at 4 Memorial Dr Ste 132, Alton, IL 62002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Qubaiah speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Qubaiah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Christian Hospital