Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Osama Ali, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Georgetown, KY. Dr. Ali completed a residency at University Of Kentucky Hospital. He currently practices at National Behavioral Health, Georgetown, KY and is affiliated with Bourbon Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of Tripoli, Medical School — 2002
- University of Tripoli, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Advanced Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Passport Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Anxiety, Opioid Dependence, and Psychosis.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 204 Bevins Ln, Georgetown, KY 40324. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ali speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bourbon Community Hospital
- Georgetown Community Hospital
National Behavioral Health, Georgetown, KY
National Behavioral Health204 Bevins Ln, Georgetown, KY 40324 Existing Patients: (502) 603-9881