Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Orlando Ricalde, MD is a neurology specialist in Natchez, MS. Dr. Ricalde completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital And Clis. He currently practices at Natchez Regional Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Merit Health Natchez. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ricalde is board certified in Neurology.
- Tulane University Hospital And Clis, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Natchez Regional Medical Clinic46 Sgt Prentiss Dr Ste 201-A, Natchez, MS 39120 Existing Patients: (601) 445-2248
Lake Ridge Neurological
Upstate Surgical Associates103 Omni Dr Ste B, Seneca, SC 29672 Existing Patients: (864) 885-9866
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ricalde?
Loved him. He listens to his patients and shows concerns.Would never choose another doctor before him, wish he was still here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ricalde frequently treats Neurocritical Care Disorders and Headache.
Dr. Ricalde's office is located at 46 Sgt Prentiss Dr Ste 201-A, Natchez, MS 39120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ricalde has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Merit Health Natchez
- Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital