Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Orin Atlas, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Hainesport, NJ. Dr. Atlas completed a residency at Yale University-School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Atlas Spine LLC and is affiliated with Virtua Berlin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Atlas is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Nyu-Hospital For Joint Disease, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale University-School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Vermont, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atlas?
I came to Dr. Atlas after months of pain in my lumbar spine from a herniated disc. He performed a microdiscectomy and it relieved my pain! I am now 8 weeks post op and I feel amazing. I highly recommend him to anyone with spinal issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Atlas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Atlas frequently treats Cervical Spine Myelopathy, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Spinal Stenosis.
Dr. Atlas' office is located at 201 Creek Crossing Blvd, Hainesport, NJ 08036. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virtua Berlin
- Virtua Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Willingboro Hospital
Atlas Spine LLC
Atlas Spine LLC201 Creek Crossing Blvd, Hainesport, NJ 08036 Existing Patients: (609) 261-5800