Dr. Ora Frankel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frankel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ora Frankel, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Frankel completed a residency at Washington University. She currently practices at The Couch Immediate Mental Health Care. Dr. Frankel is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Medical College of Ohio, Medical School — 1985
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frankel?
Staff super nice! I actually enjoy speaking with my doctor! I do not cringe thinking you I have an appt ! The pandemic has caused lots of issues with lots of people! Thankful that I have a wonderful Dr ! In office also Telcall!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frankel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frankel frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Frankel's office is located at 2327 Lime Kiln Ln, Louisville, KY 40222. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frankel speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Frankel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.