Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Omar Bholat, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Bholat completed a residency at Manhattan Prog Of Ny Med Coll. He currently practices at Division of Acute Care Surgery and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bholat is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University of Maryland Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Manhattan Prog Of Ny Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1998
- CABRINI MEDICAL CENTER - NEW YORK, NY, Internship Hospital — 1996
- UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY OF NEW JERSEY / NEWARK, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bholat?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Omar Bholat, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bholat's profile.
Dr. Bholat frequently treats the following conditions: Rib Fracture, Partial Lung Collapse, and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bholat's office is located at 1999 Marcus Ave Ste 106C, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Omar Bholat, MD is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Omar Bholat, MD holds board certifications in Critical Care Surgery and General Surgery.
Dr. Bholat has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
- North Shore University Hospital
Division of Acute Care Surgery
Nslij1999 Marcus Ave Ste 106C, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 (516) 233-3780