Dr. Omar Bholat, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Bholat completed a residency at St Vincent's Hosp & Med Ctr. He currently practices at North Shore University Hospital and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bholat is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
North Shore University Hospital
North Shore Long Island Jewish Department of Surgery1999 Marcus Ave Ste 106c, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 (516) 233-3698
- R A Cowling Shock Trauma Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Milton Hershey Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- St Vincent's Hosp & Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Manhattan Prog of NY Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Manhattan Prog of NY Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1994
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Natl Inst of Hlth, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bholat?
- North Shore University Hospital