Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Oluseun Olufade, MD
Dr. Oluseun Olufade, MD is
- TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Lehigh Valley Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2008
- UMDNJ-ROBT W JOHNSON MED SCH, Medical School — 2007
- RUTGERS UNIVERSITY / NEW BRUNSWICK CAMPUS, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olufade?
Dr. Olufade was very clear and detail in explaining the diagnosis and options for treatment. He presented the pros and cons of the treatment options and gave you enough information to make the decision that benefited you the most.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Oluseun Olufade, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Olufade's profile.
Dr. Olufade in specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Olufade's office is located at 6335 Hospital Pkwy Ste 302 Duluth, GA 30097. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Olufade provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Oluseun Olufade, MD is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Emory Johns Creek Hospital and Emory Decatur Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Oluseun Olufade, MD holds board certification in Sports Medicine.
Dr. Oluseun Olufade, MD has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Emory Decatur Hospital
Emory Physical Therapy LLC6335 Hospital Pkwy Ste 302, Duluth, GA 30097 (678) 474-5100
Emory Sports Medicine4555 N Shallowford Rd # 100, Dunwoody, GA 30338 (404) 778-3350