Dr. Olukayode Onasanya, MD is a neurology specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Onasanya completed a residency at Seton Hall University/New Jersey Neuroscience Institute. He currently practices at Cape Fear Neurology Associates and is affiliated with Cone Health Wesley Long Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Onasanya is board certified in Neurology.
Cape Fear Neurology Associates
Cape Fear Neurology Associates1219 Walter Reed Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304 Existing Patients: (910) 615-3350
Kiings Neurological Care, PLLC
Kiings Neurological Care, PLLC3820 N Elm St, Greensboro, NC 27455 Existing Patients: (336) 365-1001
- Hospital For Special Surgery/New York Prebyterian, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Seton Hall University/New Jersey Neuroscience Institute, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Ogun State University, Medical School — 1998
- Ogun State University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Onasanya?
Dr. Onasanya had treated me 9 years ago at Novant so I had to search to find his new practice. I'm so glad I did. He is knowledgeable, empathetic, and thorough. I felt he did a very thorough--and not rushed-- exam. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a neurologist
- Cone Health Wesley Long Hospital
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital