Dr. Oliver Batson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Batson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Oliver Batson, MD is a hematology specialist in Walla Walla, WA. Dr. Batson completed a residency at IU Health University. He currently practices at Providence St. Mary Medical Center and is affiliated with Providence St. Mary Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Batson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Vt, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- IU Health University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence St. Mary Medical Center401 W Poplar St, Walla Walla, WA 99362 Existing Patients: (509) 522-5700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Batson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Batson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Batson frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Batson's office is located at 401 W Poplar St, Walla Walla, WA 99362. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Batson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center