Dr. Voroshilovsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Olga Voroshilovsky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Voroshilovsky completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She currently practices at Olga Voroshilovsky, MD and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Voroshilovsky is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Olga Voroshilovsky, MD8635 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Existing Patients: (310) 659-8700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Voroshilovsky?
Dr. V is my Dad's doctor and she is smart and attentive. He was sent home from another hospital after having chest pain and as it turns out had a small heart attack. She recognized it right away and arranged an angiogram. He had a stent placed in his heart that day saving his life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Olga Voroshilovsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Voroshilovsky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Voroshilovsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Voroshilovsky frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Voroshilovsky's office is located at 8635 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Voroshilovsky speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center