Dr. Ole Dierks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dierks' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ole Dierks, MD is a nephrology specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Dierks completed a residency at Illinois Masonic Medical Center (University Of Illinois). He currently practices at East Bay Pulmonary Lab Med Grp and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dierks is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Illinois Masonic Medical Center (University Of Illinois), Residency Hospital
- Universitaet Hamburg, Fachbereich Medizin, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Bay Pulmonary Lab Med Grp3300 Webster St Ste 304, Oakland, CA 94609 Existing Patients: (510) 451-0996
Revels Cayton Inc
Chabot Nephrology Medical Group Inc3300 Webster St Ste 804, Oakland, CA 94609 Existing Patients: (510) 451-0996
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dierks?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dierks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dierks frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Dierks' office is located at 3300 Webster St Ste 304, Oakland, CA 94609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dierks speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dierks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Eden Medical Center