Dr. Ohan Karatoprak, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fort Lee, NJ. Dr. Karatoprak completed a residency at Southside Hospital. He currently practices at Holy Name Primary Care and is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karatoprak is board certified in Family Practice.
Holy Name Primary Care
Holy Name Primary Care420 Deerwood Rd, Fort Lee, NJ 07024 (201) 886-8877
- Southside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Istanbul U Cerrahpasa, Istanbul, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karatoprak?
Dr Karatoprak is very caring and bright. He is the Only doctor that I will go to and the only doctor I trust. You let him know what's going on or how you are feeling , he listens; and he goes and does what he needs to do to figure it out I highly recommend him and his office
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Valley Hospital