Dr. Asemota has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ogie Asemota, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Asemota completed a residency at Kings County Hospital Center. He currently practices at Calvary Pediatrics and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Benin / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Benin, Medical School — 1982
- University of Benin / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- University of Benin, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
calvary Pediatrics509 Sandhurst Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304 Existing Patients: (910) 484-4233
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Asemota?
Dr. Asemota is a great pediatrician, he is committed and cares about his patients. He is also very reliable and dependable!! Thank you Dr. Asemota for taking care of children!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ogie Asemota, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Asemota's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Asemota accepts your insurance.
Dr. Asemota frequently treats Wellness Examination, Immunization Administration, and Cough.
Dr. Asemota's office is located at 509 Sandhurst Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Asemota speaks Edo and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center