Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Jacobowitz completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobowitz is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
ENT and Allergy Associates - Grand Central18 E 48th St Fl 2, New York, NY 10017 Existing Patients: (646) 868-4300
French, Hebrew, Spanish
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1996
- City University of NY, PhD in Pharmacology, Other Education — 1994
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobowitz?
I have been seeing Dr. Jacobowitz for the last 5 years. He is a very knowledgeable, intelligent and PATIENT doctor, who takes the time to explain what he is thinking and deliberates with the patient, ALWAYS including the "patient" in his decision-making process. He is sincere and genuine. I highly recommend him.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital