Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ebie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nyambi Ebie, MD is a oncology specialist in Merrillville, IN. Dr. Ebie completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Angelique D. Brown M.d. P.c. and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Southlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ebie is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Rush-Presby Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ebie?
I want to say I went in to see Dr/ Ebie with my mom and i had sooo many fears and I thank God for seeing him because he was patient, kind, explained her medical conditions clearly, and a blessing for me and my mom. Leaving his office today I thank God for placing him along our journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ebie frequently treats Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Anemia.
Dr. Ebie's office is located at 6111 Harrison St Ste 331, Merrillville, IN 46410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ebie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Hospital Southlake
- Methodist Hospitals - Northlake Campus
- St. Catherine Hospital