Dr. Scott has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Norman Scott, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Scott completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at CareCube and is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Brookdale University Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- HealthCare Partners
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CareCube1381b Linden Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11212 Existing Patients: (718) 498-3103
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scott?
Dr. Scott has been our family doctor for over 20 years. Very respectable and professional. Always an excellent experience as a patient and caregiver for my grandmother 95 and her sister 87 when it's time to visit. I would highly recommend dr Scott to everyone in need of a good doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Norman Scott, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scott's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scott frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), VAP Lipid Testing, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Scott's office is located at 1381b Linden Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scott speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center