Dr. Norbert Liebsch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Liebsch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Norbert Liebsch, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Liebsch completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital RDO and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liebsch is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Mallinckrodt Inst Rad, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Munich, Internship Hospital — 1980
- U Munich, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital RDO
Massachusetts General Hospital RDO55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 643-2575
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liebsch?
Best Doctor Ever.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Liebsch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Liebsch's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liebsch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital