Dr. Nolan May, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kearney, NE. Dr. May completed a residency at University of Nebraska / College of Medicine. He currently practices at New West Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Chi Health Good Samaritan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. May is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
New West Sports Medicine
New West Sports Medicine2810 W 35th St Ste 1, Kearney, NE 68845 Existing Patients: (308) 865-2570
University Nebraska Med Ctr Phy
Nebraska Medical Center4400 Emile St, Omaha, NE 68198 Existing Patients: (402) 559-4015
- Southern California Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Nebraska
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. May?
Dr. May was accurate in his diagnosis and straight to the point. Does great at answering questions thoroughly and as a teen made me feel very comfortable and sure throughout the process. Even though the injury ended up being worse than the MRI showed he did well at ensuring the injury was corrected without complications. He even came to check up on me after my follow up appt to make sure all was well.
- Chi Health Good Samaritan
- Harlan County Health System
- Kearney Regional Medical Center