Dr. Nojan Valadi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Valadi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nojan Valadi, MD is a neurology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Valadi completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. He currently practices at St Francis Center for Digestive Disorders LLC and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Valadi is board certified in Neurology.
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Medical College Of Georgia Hosp & Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Francis Center for Digestive Disorders LLC2300 Manchester Expy Ste A201, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 243-4550
InPhyNet Medical Management
Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown710 Center St, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 571-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valadi?
During a very scary time in my life, Dr. Valadi was one of the most patient, easy to talk to, easy to understand doctors that I have encountered. He was so nice and comforting....I knew that I was a priority to him. While making rounds and checking on me during my hospital stay, he even pushed my food tray up and helped me to get situated to eat....yes...it was a small thing but it said and meant alot. He diagnosed me quickly....it was a rare disorder. I thank God for working thru him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Valadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Valadi frequently treats Stroke, Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and Cognitive Function Testing.
Dr. Valadi's office is located at 2300 Manchester Expy Ste A201, Columbus, GA 31904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Valadi speaks Farsi, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Valadi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare