Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Noel Smith, MD is a general surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital of The University of Pa Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Pennsylvania Hospital of The University of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Stony Brook Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Philadelphia General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1963
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other General Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith was my doctor when I lived in new York, I have know him since 1980. He is the best doctor you can find in New York, he listens to your concerns. He is a great person and doctor. I truly miss him since I moved out of state. I recommend him to everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Smith frequently treats the following conditions: Low Back Pain, Back Pain, and Abdominal Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 20 E 46th St, New York, NY 10017. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Smith is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Smith has over 55 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.4/5 for Dr. Noel Smith, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.