Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (888) 575-8704.
Dr. Noel Boyle, MD
New Patient(888) 575-8704
Dr. Noel Boyle, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Boyle completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin. He currently practices at UCLA Cardiology and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
UCLA Cardiology100 Medical Plz Ste 690, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (888) 575-8704
- Harvard Medical School|Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Trinity College Dublin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boyle?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Noel Boyle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boyle's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boyle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boyle frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Boyle's office is located at 100 Medical Plz Ste 690, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boyle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.