Dr. Nita Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nita Shah, MD is a nephrology specialist in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Shah completed a residency at BJ Medical College Post Graduate institute. She currently practices at Modern Nephrology & Transplant, LLC (West Orange) and is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- BJ Medical College Post Graduate institute, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Robert Wood Johnson, Internship Hospital — 1994
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Incredible. Best ever. No one like her. Thorough. Concise. Accommodating. Compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Secondary Renovascular Hypertension, Hyperkalemia, and Acidosis.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 767 Northfield Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center
Modern Nephrology & Transplant, LLC (West Orange)
Modern Nephrology & Transplant767 Northfield Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052 (973) 992-9022