Dr. Verma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nishant Verma, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Verma completed a residency at New York - Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Verma is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- New York - Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Columbia University College Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verma?
My wife and I met Dr. Verma when he assisted during her alcohol ablation for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. We were so impressed that when I needed treatment for a coronary artery blockage and then a cardiac ablation to correct atrial fibrillation that Dr. Verma was my choice for treatment. We could not be more satisfied and more impressed with the quality of care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nishant Verma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Verma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Verma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Verma frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardioversion, Elective, and Mobitz, Type 2, Heart Block.
Dr. Verma's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair Stk Galter Ste 19-100-19-200, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital